Abstract Submission Instructions
Present and discuss your research with internationally renowned peers and compete for the
best abstract award which will be rewarded with 500 Euros!
• Submission and presentation, if granted, must be made by a trainee younger than 35 years old (proof of status will be required).
• The abstract must be written in English.
• Maximum 2500 characters/ approx. 250 words
• It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author, if accepted.
• The title or text should not indicate the country of origin unless it is pertinent to the topic.
• Full presentation specification will be made available on the website and forwarded together with the abstract acceptance.
• Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be emailed to the corresponding author by October 7th, 2019.
• All abstract presenters must pay the registration fee and are committed to deliver their presentation in an oral and/or poster session as allocated by the Organising Committee.