Abstract Submission Instructions
Submit here your abstract for the Surger-I-nnsbruck Meeting 2019 on “Surgical Diseases of the Pancreas”.
Present and discuss your research with internationally renowned peers and compete for the
best abstract award which will be rewarded with 500 Euros!
All topics related to surgical diseases of the pancreas.
Abstract submission opens on Mai 17th, 2019
Abstract deadline on September 14th, 2019
• Abstract Submission Deadline: September 14th, 2019
• Submission and presentation, if granted, must be made by a trainee younger than 35 years old (proof of status will be required).
• The abstract must be written in English.
• Maximum 2500 characters/ approx. 250 words
• It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be published as typed by the author, if accepted.
• The title or text should not indicate the country of origin unless it is pertinent to the topic.
• Full presentation specification will be made available on the website and forwarded together with the abstract acceptance.
• Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be emailed to the corresponding author by October 7th, 2019.
• All abstract presenters must pay the registration fee and are committed to deliver their presentation in an oral and/or poster session as allocated by the Organising Committee.
The deadline for the early registration fee is the October 14th, 2019.